Matilda's cat / Emily Gravett.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Illustrations and simple text expose Matilda's attempts to learn what her cat likes best, as well as the real answer.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cook Memorial Library - La Grande||JE Gravett, E (Text)||35178001437600||Juvenile Easy||Book||None||03/19/2014||Checked out||08/18/2021|
|Milton-Freewater Public Library||Pets (Text)||37862000391508||Juvenile Picture Books||Book||Branch_Only_3months||05/09/2017||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442475274 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2013.
"First published in Great Britain in 2012 by Macmillan Children's Books, London."
Illustrations and simple text expose Matilda's attempts to learn what her cat likes best, as well as the real answer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction