The crayon counting book / by Pam Muñoz Ryan and Jerry Pallotta; illustrated by Frank Mazzola, Jr.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Rhyming text and illustrations use crayons of different colors to teach counting, first by even numbers and then odd.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Baker County Library||RYAN (Pam) (Text)||37814001218149||JUV EASY||Book||None||04/08/1997||Available||-|
|Lake County Main Library - Lakeview||E RYAN (Text)||37620000509085||Juvenile Easy||Book||None||07/03/2004||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0881069558 (library)
- ISBN: 088106954X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0881069531 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, Mass. : Charlesbridge, 1996.
Rhyming text and illustrations use crayons of different colors to teach counting, first by even numbers and then odd.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Counting > Juvenile literature
Crayons > Juvenile literature.
Color > Juvenile literature