The snail house / by Allan Ahlberg ; illustrated by Gillian Tyler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Grandma tells Michael, Hannah, and their baby brother the story of three children who shrink to such a small size that they decide to live in a snail's shell.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Baker County Library||AHLBERG (Allan) (Text)||37814001426296||JUV EASY||Book||None||03/29/2001||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763607118 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 18 x 28 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2001.
Grandma tells Michael, Hannah, and their baby brother the story of three children who shrink to such a small size that they decide to live in a snail's shell.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Lower Grades 3.7 0.5
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dwellings > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction
Size > Juvenile fiction.
Snails > Juvenile fiction.
Storytelling > Juvenile fiction