One hundred years of solitude / Gabriel García Márquez ; translated from the Spanish by Gregory Rabassa.
- 6 of 7 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Summary:The rise and fall, birth and death, of the mythical town of Macondo through the history of the Buendia family.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||FIC GARCIA MARQUEZ (Text)||33892100245365||Adult Fiction||Book||None||08/08/2014||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060740450 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 458 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Perennial Classics edition.
- PublisherSSS: New York : Perennial Classics, 1998.
- Copyright: ©1970.
A hardcover edition of this book was published in 1970 by Harper & Row, Publishers.
The rise and fall, birth and death, of the mythical town of Macondo through the history of the Buendia family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Macondo (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Latin America > Social conditions > Fiction.