Child and adolescent therapy : cognitive-behavioral procedures / edited by Philip C. Kendall.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0512/2005012858.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Columbia Gorge Community College Library||618.92891 CHILk 2006 (Text)||33892002418292||Main Collection||Book||None||09/02/2010||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1593851138 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781593851132 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xvi, 528 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Third edition.
- Publisher: New York : Guilford Press, 
- Copyright: ©2006.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Guiding theory. Guiding theory for therapy with children and adolescents / Philip C. Kendall. 2. Externalizing disorders. Aggressive children: cognitive-behavioral assessment and treatment . John E. Lochman ... [et al.] -- Treatment for children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder / Stephen P. Hinshaw -- Anger management with children and adolescents: cognitive-behavioral therapy / W. Michael Nelson, A.J. Finch, Jr. and A. Cash Ghee. 3. Internalizing disorders. Treatment of childhood depression: the ACTION Treatment Program / Kevin D. Stark ... [et al.] -- Addressing adolescent suicidal behavior: cognitive-behavioral strategies / Anthony Spirito and Christianne Esposito-Smythers -- Treating anxiety disorders in youth / Philip C. Kendall and Cynthia Suveg. 4. Special populations. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for youth with obsessive-compulsive disorder / John C. Piacentini, John S. March, and Martin E. Franklin -- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for youth with eating disorders and obesity / Denise E. Wilfley ... [et al.] -- Treating children and adolescents affected by disasters and terrorism / Annette M. La Greca and Wendy K. Silverman -- Treating children who have experienced sexual abuse / Esther Deblinger, Leah E. Behl, and Alissa R. Glickman. 5. Special topics. Cognitive-behavioral therapy with adolescents: guides from developmental psychology / Grayson N. Holmbeck ... [et al.] -- Process issues in cognitive-behavioral therapy for youth / Stephen Shirk and Marc Karver -- Empirically supported treatments for children and adolescents / Thomas H. Ollendick, Neville J. King, and Bruce F. Chorpita.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cognitive therapy for children
Cognitive therapy for teenagers
Clinical child psychology